In order to withdrawal your coins you will need to generate an address using the wallet you intend to receive the coins.
These instructions will provide you with the information you need to withdraw coins from Bittrex
- Click Wallets in the upper right of the page
- Search for the wallet you want to Withdraw from by using the Search box in the uppper right
- Click the next to the coin name. This will bring up the Withdraw screen
- Enter the Address and Quantity that you want to Withdraw. Make sure the address you enter was created for the coin you are withdrawing. You cannot withdraw coins to another coins address. This means BTC must be withdrawn to BTC and LTC to LTC, and so on. If you withdraw to another coins address you risk losing your funds permanently.
- Click Withdraw.
- If you have two-factor enabled, you will need to enter your 6 digit code and press Confirm. If you do not have two-factor enabled you will need to login to your email account and click the verification link we send you.
The minimum withdrawal for all coin's must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example BTC has to be .00150001 or greater as the fee is .0005