Bittrex allows for the purchase of USDT in the amount of $100,000 USD or greater via wire transfer. The wire transfer process requires that your Bittrex account is Enhanced Verified, and you provide us all the necessary information on the wire transaction in order to process it.
If your account is not yet Enhanced Verified please click Settings->Basic Verification and make sure to fill out all fields. Once complete please click Settings->Enhanced Verification and follow the instructions to become Enhanced Verified.
Wire Transfer Details
- Wire transfers are processed starting at 4PM PST after all incoming wires have cleared for the day.
- Wires are processed using $1 for 1 USDT (Tether). Bittrex cannot make a time based purchase on your behalf. All funds are converted to the coin of your choice, which is then deposited to your account.
- Once we credit your account, you will receive a response in your ticket with the details.
- If it has been more than 5 days since you sent your wire and you have not received this response, there may have been issues with your transaction. See the troubleshooting guidance below.
- Please do not ask about your wire until 4PM PST the day after your wire was transfer was completed or three days for international wires.
Wire Transfer Requirements
- You must Submit a Request using the Purchase BTC/ETH/USDT via Wire Transfer form
- Your account must be Enhanced Verified
- The name on your Enhanced Verification must be the same as the name on the Wire Transfer
- For corporations, you must register as a corporate account before sending the wire. Use this form to request a corporate account:Corporate/Institutional Account
- Your wire must be for an amount that is $10,000 USD or greater
If the account sending the wire cannot be matched to your Bittrex account because it's a corporation that has not been registered with us or because it is sent in the name of your bank rather then in your name, we will return the wired funds to you at your cost.
Sending your wire
- Click here to open a wire transfer request
- Shortly after your ticket is entered you will receive an update to your request
- Carefully read the response to your request and make sure to reply with all required information once you have sent your wire
- Unless you have a specific question please do not reply unless you have sent your wire
Please check your transaction for these common errors:
- The name on your Bittrex account does not match the account holder name from the Bank. It may be a company name that was not registered with us. We will not be able to process your wire unless it matches information we have in your ticket. Please update your ticket with this information. We will return wires for companies that have not already registered with us and names we cannot match to accounts. Note some credit unions and brokerages use their own account names when sending wires and we will not be able to process them.
- The routing number or account number you sent the wire to may have been entered incorrectly. Check the instructions we gave you and compare the numbers to your receipt. If there is an error, you will need to contact your bank.
- For international wires, the Swift code or ABA number of the intermediary bank may have been entered incorrectly. Check the instructions we gave you and compare the numbers to your receipt. If there is an error, you will need to contact your bank.