Follow these steps to create and verify a Bittrex account. All Bittrex accounts must be verified to withdraw funds. It is strongly recommended to deposit funds and trade after your account is verified.
NOTE: All Bittrex accounts are designated by a unique email address. The email address is also the Username to login to the account.
The process to create and verify an account includes multiple security measures to prevent unauthorized access and protect your Bittrex Account. Please be patient and follow all directions carefully.
- Click here to start the registration process: https://www.bittrex.com/Account/Register
- Enter your email address into the "E-mail address" field. This will be the account Username.
- Enter a password in the "Password" field. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. It is highly recommended to create a password of 12 or more characters including letters and symbols to enhance password security.
- Re-enter the same password in the "Confirm Password" field.
- Review the "Terms of Service" carefully. When you have read, understand, and agree to ALL conditions and restrictions to own and use a Bittrex account, check the box next to "I agree to the Bittrex.com Terms of Service."
- Click on the "Sign Up" button
- The next step is to show you are not a robot. Follow the instructions. This process may be repeated twice.
- You are notified that a registration email has been sent to the account email. To ensure receipt, add email@example.com to your contacts or safe senders list. This will whitelist the Bittrex mailing address, allowing all Bittrex emails to be delivered without interference. :
- The subject of the email is: "Bittrex Account Verification." It has a link that must be clicked or pasted into your browser to verify the account.
- The account is now registered. Click "Login" to proceed.
- Enter the email and password you registered to log into your account.
- The first time you log in to your account, you are required to verify your IP Address (This is a security measure to protect your account from an unauthorized user. The IP verification process is repeated any time that you log in from a NEW IP address).
- The subject of the email is: "Bittrex New IP Address Verification." Click on "CLICK HERE TO LOGIN".
- You must repeat the Log In process after verifying the IP address (this process is only repeated when you log in from a New IP address).
- You must verify again.
- Congratulations! You have a Bittrex Account. The next step is to enter and verify your personal information and identification. This is REQUIRED before any withdrawals can be made.
- Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner.
- Select "My Profile" to start the process. Note that the account email address is already entered to your profile.
- Complete ALL fields using a keyboard with LATIN (English) characters. Characters and symbols from other languages cannot be processed and will result in a failed verification. Note: Names will be read directly from your ID and entered to your profile.
When all the required fields are completed press "Submit."
- Click “Start Verification.” Accounts that are not Verified cannot withdraw funds.
- After clicking "Start Verification" you will see the following page. This process requires you to take photos of your official government identification and a selfie (face photo) to verify your identity. NOTE: It's strongly recommended to use a Passport for the ID.
- Images may be captured by the camera on your device or uploaded from a file.
- Follow the same process to upload a selfie (face photo). Create a new photo. Do not use the same photo from your ID or use a professional photo.
- Once all information is submitted it will take a few minutes for the system to process your information, ID, and photo. If there is an error during this process, a message will appear to describe the issue.
- If there are errors or issues with the verification process, click the "Support" button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "SUBMIT A REQUEST" to submit file a Support Ticket so a Bittrex Agent can help you.
Happy Trading and thank you for joining the Bittrex Community!