You might have noticed that the UI of Bittrex has changed. (And if you are having trouble logging in, clear your cookies. Sorry!)
Here's a list of some notable UI changes:
- Our pages now support websockets. Updates happen near instantaneously. Watch the order books of the top markets.
- You can now get the full order book of the market instead of just the top 50 levels. Just keep scrolling until you get to the bottom.
- Wallets to withdrawal and deposit are accessible on the Market page, no need to switch to a different page
- Notifications when your orders complete. No matter what market or page you are on, you get notified if one of your orders are either partially or fully filled.
- There is a carousel that spotlights coins when you go to the home page. This shows the most active coins (most % changed and most volume) as well as coins who've paid to be spotlighted.
- On the Orders page, there is a new button that looks like a circle that will display your full order history. We'll make this more prominent on a future version of the site
There are also a lot of changes under the covers to make your trades happen even faster than before.
Your feedback is absolutely appreciated. If you like or hate something, find a bug, or have a new feature request, please let us know. We'll be updating the UI a lot more frequently again.