Bittrex enforces withdrawal limits to protect customer accounts and to comply with federal and state laws and regulations. These limits are not a substitute to having strong and unique password and 2 factor authentication on your Bittrex account and your email account. Bittrex strongly encourages you to have 2 factor authentication on all your accounts.
- If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours
- If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day on enhanced accounts.
- Please check below to see what limit your account falls under.
- New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
- Basic Accounts: Basic accounts can currently withdrawal .4 (or equivalent) BTC per day. This number is configured to be approximately $3000 per day and will periodically change to further align with that target.
- Enhanced Accounts: 100 (or equivalent) BTC per day with two-factor enabled
To get started with Verification please click Settings->Basic verification. Once you submit information to Basic verification you can then proceed to Settings->Enhanced verification.
Once you have been verified please make sure to enable two-factor from your settings to increase your limits to the 100 BTC max.
The number one reason for an enhanced verification to not be processed through the system is the submission of a Selfie that is the same photo that is used on your uploaded identification. If you did not take a new selfie or use a photo different then your identification, please try the process again with a new selfie.
Please make sure you are selecting the proper document type and following the instructions of what photos to upload and when. If you are uploading a document like a passport the system may reject your document if you take a picture of the entire passport. The instructions typically will say to take a picture of the front or back of your ID. For passports, you would take a picture of the section that has your face and information. Then you would take a separate picture of the top part of your passport when it asks.
Jumio only accepts specific document types based on the country. You can find the supported documentation by country here: https://www.jumio.com/netverify/supported-countries/
Lastly, if you have manipulated your document in anyway the verification may fail. Please make sure to submit very clear photos without any alterations.
If you have tried all of the above please let us know and we will take a look at your submission
As always, if you have any questions, join us in our slack, http://slack.bittrex.com or file a ticket with us here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new