Due to the large number of leaked username and password databases, we are making changes to withdrawals to limit the damage of unauthorized access to your account. This is not a substitute to having strong and unique passwords, protecting your email account, and having 2 factor authentication on your Bittrex account. Bittrex strongly encourages you to have 2 factor authentication.
- If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours
- If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day
- If you have an account created after October 30th, 2016, your withdrawal limits are:
- Unverified Accounts created before 08/01/17: 0.025 BTC (or equivalent) per day
- Unverified Accounts created on or after 08/01/17: 0 BTC (or equivalent) per day
- Basic Accounts: 3 BTC (or equivalent) per day with two-factor enabled.
- Enhanced Accounts: 100 (or equivalent) BTC per day with two-factor enabled
To get started with Verification please click Settings->Basic verification. Once you submit information to Basic verification you can then proceed to Settings->Enhanced verification.
Once you have been verified please make sure to enable two-factor from your settings to increase your limits to the 100 BTC max.
The number one reason for an enhanced verification to not be processed through the system is the submission of a Selfie that is the same photo that is used on your uploaded identification. If you did not take a new selfie or use a photo different then your identification, please try the process again with a new selfie.
Please make sure you are selecting the proper document type and following the instructions of what photos to upload and when. If you are uploading a document like a passport the system may reject your document if you take a picture of the entire passport. The instructions typically will say to take a picture of the front or back of your ID. For passports, you would take a picture of the section that has your face and information. Then you would take a separate picture of the top part of your passport when it asks.
Jumio only accepts specific document types based on the country. You can find the supported documentation by country here: https://www.jumio.com/netverify/supported-countries/
Lastly, if you have manipulated your document in anyway the verification may fail. Please make sure to submit very clear photos without any alterations.
If you have tried all of the above please let us know and we will take a look at your submission
As always, if you have any questions, join us in our slack, http://slack.bittrex.com or file a ticket with us here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new